Monday, November 3, 2008

Back on the Bandwagon



Ever since I got back from Hawaii, I've been completely lazy about EVERYTHING! I stopped working out, I eat whatever I want, the housework is piling up and I haven't worked on any of the projects I started. It all changes today.

This morning I woke up early and worked out. Mark and I read scriptures. After feeding Cohen, he and I went and did grocery shopping for the week. We met two new people and one dog at the store. I ate shredded wheat for breakfast. I started a new Weight Watchers form. I called Fred Meyer and updated my address. The refrigerator got cleaned out and organized. ...And it's only eleven o'clock!

I haven't taken a shower yet...does that cancel out the rest of my accomplishments?

2 comments:

Mark said...

Nope. You are my perfect wife.

Meridith said...

What a sweet hubby! I think you are incredible! You are too hilarious. I love reading this blog.