As I type, Cohen's bath toys are in the washing machine with this...

and I just cleaned the bathtub with this...
(I got a free sample of the Action Scrubber from the Sunday coupons. I must say that I am very pleased with the product. The only thing wrong with it is that I don't think it is very "green." Don't get it if you are concerned about saving the environment. I'm pretty sure this product has enough chemicals to kill a couple hundred trees. I'm still glad I have it - it is saving me from having to stand on poop remnants while I take a shower this morning. And let's face it...my feet not touching poop is more important than saving trees.)
(I got a free sample of the Action Scrubber from the Sunday coupons. I must say that I am very pleased with the product. The only thing wrong with it is that I don't think it is very "green." Don't get it if you are concerned about saving the environment. I'm pretty sure this product has enough chemicals to kill a couple hundred trees. I'm still glad I have it - it is saving me from having to stand on poop remnants while I take a shower this morning. And let's face it...my feet not touching poop is more important than saving trees.)
No comments:
Post a Comment