Saturday, November 1, 2008

Shout Out to Vicky

Boys...stop reading this now if you don't want to read about bras.

I'm a firm believer in having a great bra. The last bra I bought was a nursing bra. It is a great bra. I wore it even after I was done breast feeding. However, that quickly ended once the after-nursing-shrinkage occurred. I cried as I packed up my once beloved pregnancy and pre-pregnancy bras. The only one that fit was a really old one and it was a miracle that I even still had it. Since the bra was ancient, the straps were worn out and it just didn't fit right. I would go through my day making adjustment after adjustment. Who has time for that??? However, I wore it because a) I never took the time to go bra shopping, and b) I was afraid to go into a store and find out my new size.

...Until today. I walked in to Vicky's, went straight to a sales associate and explained my problem. Before I knew it, I was measured and given about 10 bras to try on. I, of course, tried all of them and ended up finding two that fit like they were made especially for me. There is nothing like an awesome bra to make you feel fantastic. Bonus, this all happened in about 20 minutes.

So, thank you Vicky for having such a wonderful staff and great merchandise. You are a real life saver!

Extra: Watch the video on Bonnie's blog. You'll die laughing. The link is in her post.

No comments: