Sunday, November 2, 2008

Voting

When I was younger my parents used to go to a party each year right around voting time. Each couple would be assigned one or two propositions. They would learn about the proposition and present their findings at the party. I think it is a GREAT idea. Every year I sit on the couch for hours with my Voters' Pamphlet, a highlighter and a pen. It takes me forever to vote, because I wait until last minute to make my decision. Since I didn't take the time to organize a proposition party with my friends, Mark and I are having our own for Family Night tomorrow. I'm also voting at that time. Mark and I always vote on absentee ballots and then go to the voting site to turn them in. I love getting my "I Voted" sticker.

1 comment:

Julia Mar said...

Dave and I are doing the same thing for family night. I'm excited to get my sticker! Good luck.