Thursday, November 20, 2008

Husband Tag


Kera, Thanks for the tag!

What's your husband’s name? Mark Andrew Romney
How long have you guys been married? 6 years 3 months
How long did you date?
6 months dating, 6 months engaged
How old is he?
The big three-zero. (So am I, so it's perfect!)
Who eats more sweets? It's a tie. We both love yummy tasting treats!

Who is the better singer?
Mark is totally a better singer - he used to do it as his job.
Who does the laundry?
I wash the clothes and put them in the laundry basket where they sit for days. Then Mark and/or I get sick of pulling our clothes out of a pile and put them away together.
Who pays the bills? I am the bill payer in the family.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
If you are facing the bed, then I sleep on the right. The other day Mark and I talked about switching sides. We haven't done it yet.
Who mows the lawn?
Neither of us - the yard guy does it.
Who cooks dinner?
Usually Mark cooks dinner. He is WAY more creative in the kitchen than I am. Sometimes I'll whip something up, but it is very rare.
Who drives? Around town: 50/50. Long trips: Mark drives most or all of the way.

Who is the first to say they are wrong?
It depends on the argument.
Who kissed who first? I don't kiss and tell...just kidding. I can't remember. Isn't that sad?? It was like 8 years ago! I assume that Mark kissed me.

Who asked who out first?
Mark claims that the first night we met he asked me over to his house to eat burritos (that is all they had in the freezer). I don't remember the burrito part, but I do remember going to get ice cream that night and I think I asked him for that.
Who wears the pants? Both of us?? Mark, what do you think?



I tag Bethy, Lauren and Bonnie.

No comments: