I've never liked the show Family Guy, but I couldn't stop laughing when my brother, Alex, showed me this video. It is similar to what Cohen sounds like when he wants to get out of his crib (with a few Daddas thrown into the mix).
This is so funny. I am putting this on my blog around Mother's Day! Too bad Jen already saw it...she'll probably put it on her blog too! All moms can relate! Thanks for sharing it, Mandy Pooh!
4 comments:
You just made me laugh out loud, thanks!
OH MY! This is my life in a nutshell...times 4! Especially the "Hi." at the end! I'm still cracking up!
our favorite show, and we showed that to Alex at FHE, yes, we do important things on Monday nights!!
This is so funny. I am putting this on my blog around Mother's Day! Too bad Jen already saw it...she'll probably put it on her blog too! All moms can relate! Thanks for sharing it, Mandy Pooh!
Post a Comment