I got this off of Bon's blog...FUN!
Put an X by the states you have visited. The average is 8; how do you match up?
My score is 15 - I need to get our more.
* Alabama
* Alaska
* Arizona X
* Arkansas
* California X
* Colorado
* Connecticut
* Delaware
* Florida
* Georgia
* Hawaii X
* Idaho X
* Illinois
* Indiana
* Iowa
* Kansas
* Kentucky
* Louisiana
* Maine
* Maryland X
* Massachusetts
* Michigan
* Minnesota X
* Mississippi
* Missouri
* Montana X
* Nebraska
* Nevada X
* New Hampshire
* New Jersey
* New Mexico
* New York X
* North Carolina
* North Dakota
* Ohio
* Oklahoma
* Oregon
* Pennsylvania X
* Rhode Island
* South Carolina
* South Dakota
* Tennessee
* Texas
* Utah X
* Vermont
* Virginia X
* Washington X
* West Virginia
* Wisconsin X
* Wyoming
* Washington D.C X
3 comments:
I got 19. You have never been to Oregon? That is easily solved, you know.
Feel free to pick me up on your road trip to see the states, I need to get a few more x's too!
liz
22, why have i never been to washington? have i been invited?
Post a Comment