Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bob Wins

Mark and I went to REI together and took both strollers for a spin. I opened a Phil & Teds doubles kit box, put it on the stroller and pushed it around a bit. My feet kept hitting the bottom of the seat while I was walking. I can't imagine what it would have been like if I had started jogging. If there had been a kid down there, s/he would have been kicked in the butt!

So, Bob wins. Sorry Phil. Sorry Ted.

P.S. Thanks for all of your advice! I have the best friends/family ever!!!!!
P.S.S. If you are in the market for a stroller, the Anniversary Sale at REI starts on May 1st. Most or all strollers will be 20% off! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Danielle said...

Yah, that kicking thing is important. That's why I bought a maclaren umbrella stroller...I'm guessing that's the double we'll get should we get a double...