If he actually is indeed ready for this step, I am going to be SOOO jealous. Just so you know. But, my niece is Michael's age and was potty-trained very easily at 22 months. Some kids just have more dignity than others I guess. :)
Wait a second....are you trying to tell me that those hideous little potty chairs where you have to dump out the, uhm, "contents" into your real toilet are a thing of the past??? One more thing that this new grandma is going to have to adjust (happily!) to. :)
2 comments:
If he actually is indeed ready for this step, I am going to be SOOO jealous. Just so you know. But, my niece is Michael's age and was potty-trained very easily at 22 months. Some kids just have more dignity than others I guess. :)
Wait a second....are you trying to tell me that those hideous little potty chairs where you have to dump out the, uhm, "contents" into your real toilet are a thing of the past??? One more thing that this new grandma is going to have to adjust (happily!) to. :)
Gosh, he is just ADORABLE, Mandy!!!
Post a Comment