Saturday, July 26, 2008

Breakthrough!!!

Cohen, like his mother, doesn't like to get his hands dirty. So, whenever I put mushy food on his tray he picks it up, drops it and then tries to push it off of his tray. Then, he looks at his fingers with disgust. I looked online and found a great tip. Coat fruit in crushed cereal so it is easier to pick up. IT WORKED!!

3 comments:

Grey Pilgrim said...

This video is classic! I love the silence and him moving a little slowly and looking at the camera like "uh, mom, why are you filming this?"

Bonnie said...

So priceless! Love this kid, no denying it! I will pass this one along to Jen for Hazel!

beth said...

he is so cute. so willing to try, thinking about it, then when the food has settles, he decides he will have more! priceless.
i am sure he was wondering why you were so quiet, he probably thought it was a "leal practical joke", and that something was going to explode on him!