I was tagged by Trista back in July and am just getting to work on it. We've been a little busy...
3 joys:
1. Cohen's belly laugh
2. When Mark gets home from work
3. When the house is all clean
3 fears:
1. Spiders
2. Sink holes or getting crushed in an earthquake
3. My anxiety
3 goals:
1. Organization in everything
2. Study more about the LDS Gospel
3. Continue to exercise
3 Obsessions:
1. Weight Watchers
2. Organizing
3. Denise Austin videos
3 Surprising Facts:
1. If I ever join a band, I want to be the back up singer. I don't need to be the center of attention, but I do want to have an interesting job.
2. I've wanted to be a personal trainer for several years and even dream of being an aerobics instructor.
3. While I LOVE the beach, I am too afraid of ocean creatures to stay in the water very long.
I tag Paisley, Mom (when she gets her blog up and running), and Beth.
No comments:
Post a Comment