Today I was on a coupon/savings rampage! Today at Safeway every item in my cart was either on sale or I was able to use a coupon for it. I bought $53.64 worth of items for only 26.47 (including the tax).The formula was my best savings of the day:
Enfamil Formula Powder - Reg. 22.99, combined $10.00, $5.00, and $4.00 coupons. END PRICE: $3.99!!!!! I couldn't believe it!
Calling all moms!!! If you plan on using formula, you should register on the formula brands' websites. They send free coupons in the mail. I never planned on having to use formula, but thought it would be good to have some in food storage just in case. So, I went to the Enfamil, Similac, etc. websites before Cohen was born. Enfamil sent me two big canisters of free formula. I didn't think I was ever going to use them, but they sure came in handy when Cohen went on his nursing strike. I'm not trying to "push" formula as I am a fan of nursing, but if you have to (or choose to) use formula, you might as well save some money! I've listed some well-known formula links below for your use.
Enfamil
Similac
Nestle Good Start
Kirkland - Costco doesn't send out free formula/coupons, but they are the cheapest formula I've found. I buy it when I run out of coupons.
1 comment:
Thanks for the tips. Paisley is a formula baby :( so that will be very helpful.
Post a Comment