Below is a picture of the Taggie that Cohen uses as a pacifier while sleeping. He sucks on the corners until he falls asleep and then cuddles with it throughout the night. His is so gross that I didn't want to subject to you to a picture of his actual taggie. I'm always afraid that "Snuggly" is going to get lost. So I went to the store where I purchased it and THEY WERE OUT! I would normally just wait until it was in stock, but the store is in California.

Omi was so wonderful and made Cohen some Snugglies. I told her not to put the tags on it since all Cohen cares about is the corners. Come to find out Cohen
does care about the tags. He wanted nothing to do with this cute little blanket.

So, I made the Snugglies below. We'll see if they work.

3 comments:
i have always wanted to try that, but my kids never got into that. nice job!!
So, did it work? You should sell those!
I would love to sell them, but they are patented! Dang!!!
Post a Comment