Friday, September 26, 2008

Just another day at the office...

I absolutely love being a stay-at-home mom. However when I started doing stuff like this, I knew something needed to change.

So I started working again. It's not a big deal job...I'm pretty much a "Girl Friday." But I LOVE every minute of it. I get out of the house for a few hours a week. I get some adult conversation. But most of all, I get Mandy Time. (For those of you who have known me for many years know how important that is for me.)

This all came out of the blue. Mark's aunt needed help at her office with organizing, sorting, creating, etc. My friend wanted to start a babysitting swap so she could have someone watch her son while she is interning. And BOOM - I have a job and someone to watch Cohen. I didn't realize how much I would to enjoy this opportunity. I think Heavenly Father answered a prayer that I hadn't even said yet.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Mandy-long time no see! Nice boppy shot!

liz