Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HELP - 1 Year Old Diet

I feel like I mastered the art homemade baby puree. Now I feel a little out of my element. We're trying to feed Cohen a mostly organic diet - especially milk, meat and the dirty dozen vegetables and fruits. I feel challenged as I try to expand Cohen's diet and at the same time try to be frugal and keep things as easy as possible. Please comment with anything that worked for you and your child. Any and all suggestions are welcome!!!!

3 comments:

Julia Mar said...

I sure don't have any kids, but you're definitely inspiring me to make sure my kids will eat healthy! I'm excited to one day make homemade baby food. Thanks Mandy! Oh and Cohen's adorable. He may only be 1, but he's got style.

Bonnie said...

The only thing I know and you probably already know this is that you do not need to buy organic bananas as regular ones are are safe due to the thickness of their peels. So you could save a few cents there maybe??

beth said...

i put meat and cheese on bread and dice this into 1 inch squares, they are perfect finger sandwiches for wilsey. i actually put them into the vidala chop wizard and it makes them, but my friend courtney does it with a knife and she adds condiments... i also do spaghetti, i vidalia veggies. he eats quesadilla, burrito, steak, chicken, pork, turkey. and the vidalia makes them into small enough bites!!