
We're going to Hawaii in a couple of weeks. I have two goals. 1) Get a tan. 2) Read some seriously great books. So, I need to know of a book or two that you've read that have taken over life. I'm not talking about a book that you enjoyed because it had good writing and a unique story. I'm talking about a book that you were obsessed with about finishing...a book that you can't wait to read again...a vacation book. Let me know. Also, don't assume I've read it already. I haven't. (I still haven't read Twilight - I'm taking it with me.)
4 comments:
Twilight is a *perfect* vacation book. I have a feeling you may be picking up #2 in the series at your local Hawaiian book store! By the way: Jealous! Have fun!
I have to warn you first... I am me... and you know what that means....
1. Lord of the Rings
2. The Road
3. The Eye of the World
4. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
5. The Long Walk
6. Mila 18
7. The Chosen, My Name is Asher Lev
8. The Prydain Chronicles
9. The Bourne Identity
10. Last Man Standing
Hawaii?!?! Have so much fun. I am thinking it's time to re-read "Can you keep a secret?" What about you?
L - You are right. It has been way too long. I'm pulling "Can you keep a secret?" off of the shelf right now. THANKS!
Post a Comment