Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's What We Do...

My mom and I have just spent the past hour and a half talking on the phone. We do this quiet often...we'll call each other for one thing and end up talking for hours. It's so great!!! Here is what we did during tonight's conversation:

1) We browsed Ticketmaster.com for Phantom tickets. Phantom is in town when my mom comes to visit. If you've never experienced buying tickets through Ticketmaster.com, then you are in for a treat. We went back and forth trying to find the perfect seats. Then when we finally decided on some, we took too long discussing if we actually wanted them or not and the timer ran out. So, we had to search again. This happened a couple of times until we got serious and actually bought some tickets. Now I only need to find a babysitter.

2) We discussed our Fantasy football teams and how bad we both did this week. (Andy is kicking all of our butts...it's sad.) We talked about how we could have done better if we had known that our quarterbacks were going to perform horribly. Does anyone have a time machine so we can see what is going to happen next week??

3) Reminded each other to e-mail Alex. (He's on his mission in Hawaii.)

It was a great conversation!!

2 comments:

Nae-nae said...

I love Phantom-like I was in a serious relationship with him when I was 9. I even performed some a short piece from the opera for my elementary talent show! I think phantom is coming to spokane so we will try to hit it up too. Have you ever seen it?

mandy* said...

Yes, I've been a couple of times. It's been years, though...probably over ten.