Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Old Toys

What do you do with your kids old toys? Cohen has way too many toys. (Probably because I've never gotten rid of any.) I rotated them for a while, but he's grown out some of them. Should I donate them? Save them for a potential next child? Or, is anyone up for a toy swap?? I hear the last one that Relief Society had did was awesome! Feedback, please.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

If they are suitable for nursery, I'd start there. The toy swap through RS was AWESOME last christmas and I hope they do it again - some of N's fav toys came from that. Otherwise, with me, I've saved the baby toys that didn't annoy me for the next kid, donated some and if they're cool enough, tried to craigslist. You could try to consign them at Me and moms but I"m not entirely sure how that works.

Trista Groshon said...

At this point we are boxing them for future babies.... it really is kind of annoying because we have bins and bins (and bins and bins) of baby toys and clothes!! They are taking over the storage, LOL! As SOON as we decide we are done I will be SO happy to donate all the stuff we don't need anymore!