Tonight I found out about another family moving out of Seattle. On the way home from their house I cried. I literally cried. In fact, I'm crying right now. I think my sadness of so many of my friends moving boiled over tonight and now I'm a mess.
Awww...don't cry Mandy -- here's a kleenex (that darn Seattle seasonal affective disorder!). I hate when friend's move...and family!! Happy belated 2nd birthday to your little Bubs and give Mark a hug.
You should talk to Laura she is suffering from the same thing. military life guarantees this all the time. Why are your friends moving? Also Jen's best friend has her house up for sale too. Bummer.
2 comments:
Awww...don't cry Mandy -- here's a kleenex (that darn Seattle seasonal affective disorder!). I hate when friend's move...and family!! Happy belated 2nd birthday to your little Bubs and give Mark a hug.
Love You,
Theresa
You should talk to Laura she is suffering from the same thing. military life guarantees this all the time. Why are your friends moving? Also Jen's best friend has her house up for sale too. Bummer.
Post a Comment