Remember when I quit Facebook? I'm thinking of getting back on. Yes, I am succumbing to peer pressure. However, I'm not the only one questioning joining (or in my case rejoining). My friend, Laura, is going through the same thing.
What do you think?
P.S. I swear I quit like a year ago. Nope...it's only been 4 months.
3 comments:
come back...and bring Laura with you! I freaking live on there. Lame? Maybe but it's faster than blogging and I need fast with 4 kids to chase!
Ok I have mixed feelings...I feel like I have to be on so I can keep up with my daughter but then I really spend too much time doing nothing, and too I feel like I don't need to visit anyone ever again ...which is bad anti-social move... I could go on. If you come back I'll be your friend! (tee hee hee)
One of the reasons I have an account is to keep in touch with former co-workers in the event that I someday want to reconnect with my career. I also have lots of relatives on it, etc. who I wouldn't really talk to much otherwise (including my sister, unfortunately).
I think it's like anything - you have to exercise your own level of discipline. It can take over your life or it might not. I think there are way worse things. Besides...the people in our ward on there are hilariously entertaining.
Post a Comment