Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sayonara Facebook

I quit Facebook. It was fun while it lasted, but I am trying to cut some things out. E-mail and Blogger bumped Facebook.

So this is what happens when you quit. First a screen pops up that tells you how your friends will miss you...specific friends. Like your sister-in-law and best friend...
Then, like the guilt trip isn't enough, they argue with your reason for quitting. For example, check our what happens when you say, "I don't find Facebook useful." A whole paragraph pops up!!

I still quit Facebook.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I feel the same about Facebook. To me it is just a bunch a small talk and a waste of time. I probably won't deactivate it but I just don't like using it. And I especially don't like all the weird invitations and requests. Hohum!

Barbara said...

I'm glad that I never started. It's hard enough to keep up with email, land line voice mail, cell phone voice mail, and text messages!

Merrill Family said...

I am so proud of you!!!! I have to stay on to keep track of carissa but it is so much wasted time I get sucked in and then i relize nap time is over and I got NOTHING done I have to only go on when i see Carissa has been on ...I'll try next week to be better.
Emily

beth said...

although i do miss you, i did not request them to send that to you. i am thinking of suing facebook for falsely using my name and likeness for reasons unbeknownest to me...
think i got a shot???