I went back to Weight Watchers today. I haven't been to a meeting for six months. I've realized that sometimes I just need a break from trying so hard to eat right. Sometimes I want to eat trail mix for lunch. Sometimes I want to eat out a couple of days in a row and order anything that sounds good. And, sometimes I want to not worry if my diet is Core or not. So, I took a long break and it felt good. However, it's time to get back into good eating habits.
I don't do Weight Watchers to lose a bunch of weight. It's more of a "check in" for me. I'm still within my goal weight and I still fit into my clothes. I just want to be conscious of what I put into my body.
Since I went to my last meeting, everything changed. Weight Watchers did away with the Core and Flex plans and now has a new plan called Momentum. It is kind of like a combination of the two old plans. I am sad to say that I am going to truly miss the Core plan. It is easy to be lazy on the Core plan. On Momentum I need to be more careful about my portion sizes and there are no longer any free foods. I was complaining about it a little to Mark and he said, "You know you don't have to quit Core. You were so successful on it. You can still do it." I realized that while I can still do the Core plan, I'm kind of ready for a change. And I'm in the mood for a little challenge. So, Momentum, bring it on! I'm ready.
I don't do Weight Watchers to lose a bunch of weight. It's more of a "check in" for me. I'm still within my goal weight and I still fit into my clothes. I just want to be conscious of what I put into my body.
Since I went to my last meeting, everything changed. Weight Watchers did away with the Core and Flex plans and now has a new plan called Momentum. It is kind of like a combination of the two old plans. I am sad to say that I am going to truly miss the Core plan. It is easy to be lazy on the Core plan. On Momentum I need to be more careful about my portion sizes and there are no longer any free foods. I was complaining about it a little to Mark and he said, "You know you don't have to quit Core. You were so successful on it. You can still do it." I realized that while I can still do the Core plan, I'm kind of ready for a change. And I'm in the mood for a little challenge. So, Momentum, bring it on! I'm ready.
3 comments:
You are just the woman quit facebook eating right oh I need to be better you inspire me!
Emily
Your good commitment just wore me out! I'm going to need an oreo to revive myself!
good job mandy. i will join you when this thing comes out of me...
Post a Comment