A Trader Joes just opened about a mile away from us. We have always been fans of the store, but having one so close makes us love it even more.
Reasons I love Trader Joes:
(1) When someone rings the bell next a register. (I don't know why I like this - I just do.)
(2) The inexpensive prices and free parking.
(3) The variety of organic and high quality foods.
(4) Free samples. Even better - when the sample lady sees that I have a screaming toddler, she hands me a cup of animal crackers from her secret stash. Then I buy a container for our house.
(5) Four words: Honey Wheat Pretzel Sticks (I don't know one person who doesn't absolutely love these!)
3 comments:
(1) There is a sign on the wall just past the register that says what the bell is for. I won't spoil it for you. :)
We heart tj's too and I am SOOO happy it is so close and easy now. I feel like our diet will improve just due to that.
I love TJ's and I LOVE those honey wheat pretzal sticks!
TJ's the the best we all ought to share some of our favorite things from there. We heart the cherry jam and the frozen mini string beans and the honey sesame seed almonds. The peppermint body soap (bars) is awesome too and we like the dish washing liquid soap.
Post a Comment