Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We're moving...again.

I think Mark and I can start to list "moving" under the hobbies/talents section of our resumes. We're doing it again. We're moving to a different neighborhood. Ballard will be so great for us. I can walk to the store/beach/park/library/doctor/little downtown shopping area/post office/etc without having to climb any killer hills. Mark will still use the same bus line. We get to stay in the same church ward. It'll be great!

One downside is that the apartment is a bit smaller than the one we are living in. So, we are downsizing. One thing we've been working on lately is our storage. Have you ever used Space Bags??? They are the best! Our baby clothes used to take up 4 storage boxes. I shrunk the clothes in two space bags and cut the storage in half!!! Yesterday I worked on the burp cloths and baby toys. I went from this:

To this:

However, after I got done vacuuming out all of the air I noticed a buzzing sound. I kept looking around my apartment for what it might be... It turned out to be the vibrating teether. I had to open the bag and dig it out.

We're really excited about the move. Come visit us after we get settled!

5 comments:

Sanditerese said...

I love those bags! I have a ton of them all filled with Madison's baby clothes.

Danielle said...

You know, I was just telling Jason: I wish the Romneys would move to ballard BEFORE february, since I thought that's when you said you were moving over here. Haha! AWESOME! Where are you guys going to be? Let's hang out!

Jessica said...

Those space bags look amazing...I really need something for my MOUNTAINS of saved clothes from 5 kids. I'm looking into it.

Good luck wiht the move!

beth said...

that is hilarious. that is like our slimy dress me elmo, he goes off when we close the toy box for ever!!!

joni said...

Of course I want to see you! Call me when you know more about dates and stuff.