I got a new cook book for my birthday. The idea is that you put veggie puree into recipes. Supposedly you are not supposed to be able to taste the puree - very sneaky. I, of course, want Cohen to eat veggies the regular way. But let's face it - sometimes he just won't. So, when he refuses, I can at least be assured that he got some from the main course.
As many of you know, I am unable to do anything half-way. So, today I blocked out 2 hours of my morning to make puree. I planned to only make two different veggies. However, it went so fast that I ended up making four. Why did it take me so long when Cohen was a baby????
2 comments:
Someday we should talk about this cookbook. I have it, just because I was curious about it...but I have definite issues with it. I don't want to taint your perceptions though. :)
I have this book too and think it's great! I use it now as much as I used to, but it definitely gave me the idea that you can hide veggies in just about anything. It was really useful when Jonah was eating babyfood since I was pureeing for him anyways and Hyrum was a picky eater, so I already had tons of puree on hand. No I just have to get back in the habit again, but thankfully the boys are better now about eating fresh veggies.
Post a Comment