I'm going to become a P90x missionary. I LOVE IT! Mark and I are on week 5 and I feel like my body is someone else's body. Before we started the program, I was scared. I had watched a couple of the workouts beforehand and they freaked me out. They were so intense and LONG! However, now I look forward to working out. I feel so great when I'm done each day. I've never felt that way after a workout. I feel exhilarated. Don't get me wrong - the workouts are hard with a capital H. The thing that I like about them is that they go at a slow pace. Even during Plyometrics where we jump around for an hour, it's doable because the pace isn't crazy. Today I did yoga for an hour and a half. I tried to do it this morning while Cohen was playing, but he was having a bad day and I had to stop every 5 seconds. So I quit after 20 minutes and did it during his nap. It is exactly what I needed. In the middle during the worst pose, I thought, "This is SO hard, but I feel great." Kind of like I'm finally using the body that Heavenly Father gave me. I'm breathing better, I'm more flexible, I am MUCH stronger and I just plain feel good.
Do P90x...it will change your life.
1 comment:
I love your passion for working out. I bitch every morning when I run ;)
Post a Comment