Have you ever had to deal with a product recall? I just got notified that Cohen's crib has been recalled. Major bummer. Something about the wooden slats breaking causing strangulation. (Yikes.) So, now we are going through the recall process. It's kind of a pain and it takes a couple of weeks to process. The company instructs us to discontinue use of the crib immediately. What I want to know is what is Cohen going to sleep in while we wait for our voucher to arrive???? (Is it bad that I just want to let him still sleep in there until we are able to get a new crib? Yes, I'm one of those parents...)
1 comment:
Pack'n'play? We have one if you don't and want to borrow it.
Our crib is currently unassembled in the closet, but I'm guessing you wouldn't want to go through that much trouble.
I'd like to say I'm one of those parents who'd shrug off the recall and continue to use the crib, but I'm a bit neurotic about night-time...the whole SIDS thing for the first year of life just has made me continually nervous.
On the bright side, you get a brand-new crib after almost two years. That's kind of a score.
Post a Comment