Monday, February 16, 2009
Stop the leak!!
Cohen has had a leaking night diaper for as long as I can remember. We've tried everything from diaper liners (which I can't find anywhere now) to going up an extra size or two in his diaper. The best thing that worked was g diapers inserts, but they still weren't 100% and were a kind of expensive. While I was in California I ran out of g diapers and could not find a store that carried them - not even Whole Foods!! I was at the end of my rope when I went to Walgreens. I kept asking myself, "What will work? What will work?" Then I passed the bladder control section and saw the Poise pads. They work PERFECTLY!!!! They fit inside the diaper, don't move around because of the sticky side and soak up everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Poise pads...awesome. Have you tried overnight diapers? That's what we use with Nathan, just huggies overnights, and 95% of the time they hold 12 hours of pee. They sell them at Fred Meyer in size 4 only...(oddly)
Yes, we tried Overnights. I don't know where all of his pee is coming from. I can safely say he is getting all of the liquid he needs during the day.
Haha...yes, we have quite the hydrated child as well. Sometimes it's the one thing we feel like we're doing right. :) He's beginning to pee through his daytime-pampers and I'm not quite sure what to do. Am considering a switch to Huggies.
I don't know why this didn't occur to me sooner, but I have like 15ish M g-diaper inserts from my ol' cloth diaper experiment a while back and have been trying to get rid of them. Want 'em?
Sure, if they are just collecting dust! I'm using our g diapers until they run out and then we'll use strictly Poise.
Oh the joys of being mothers...
Post a Comment