I'm sick. Usually this wouldn't be a problem, but today it is... We're leaving for Hawaii TOMORROW!! Here is why I am worried:
a) I still have to go to the Dollar Tree to buy Cohen a bunch of "airplane toys."
2) I need to patch my brand new pair of jeans that got a hole in the knee because I wasn't being careful.
D) The laundry needs to get done so I can pack.
All I want to do is go to bed.
3 comments:
Mandy I am so sorry, Honey Get well overnight! Are you going to try to find Alex. I actually got to see your mom twice yesterday, it was awesome! Have a great time. I feel for ya 'cuz I got the flu in Utah last week. Bummer!
Hi, Mandy-pooh! Sorry that you're ill. This used to always happen to me and your dad right before a trip--gene pool! Hope you feel better. If the jeans aren't fixed, what's worst case scenario? Happy trip! Love, Mom
Mom,
I felt a little better last night and fixed my jeans. They needed to be washed for the trip and I didn't want the hole to get bigger. Hopefully it worked. I'm going to go check them right now (they are in the dryer).
Love you!
Post a Comment