Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Being Green/Saving Money is Going to Kill Me

Cohen and I walked to the grocery store today. I also stopped off at a restaurant supplier to buy some cheaper cooking items (olive oil, cooking spray, etc.) Five coupons and fifty dollars later I found myself walking home with way too much stuff in the stroller. Cohen by himself is almost 25 pounds. Then adding the essentials (diaper bag, toys, water) is about 10 more pounds. I don't even want to know how much the groceries weighed. I was doing okay until I reached "killer hill." That is when I wanted to die. Mark called me about 5 seconds after I got home. I was still sweating, hot and a little out of breath. I made a vow to drive the car if I ever have to get that many groceries again. Yikes!!

3 comments:

beth said...

i have totally done that. my groceries did not fit, I had to call andy to come pick up the groceries. we had to wait until he got off work, and then i still had to run home!! we are crazy chics!

Bonnie said...

Mandy, how did you add the little word sticker thingies to your photo? So cute.

mandy* said...

I used Microsoft Publisher. I love playing around with that program.