Doesn't that look nasty?

I gave Cohen tofu today. I mashed it up with some applesauce. I would have never thought about tofu as a protein for Cohen, but my book by
Dr. Spock suggested it. Cohen actually liked it. He got full pretty fast, though (after about 1 oz.). So next time I don't think I need such a big chunk.
3 comments:
I'm trying to get Hazel to eat solids right now and she HATES them. I think Cohen is just a smidge older than her but she is way behind on lots of stuff...food is one of them. Good idea on the tofu though. I'll be tryin' that! Thanks for the tip.
Jen
Mandy I am so glad you are so courageous with feeding our boy.
I love you!
i just started making will's food, and i went to wholesome foods too!! we are twins!
Post a Comment