Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cape-tastic!

Can you believe I made this??? I know, I'm shocked too! It is reversible so Cohen can change between Superman and Batman in the matter of seconds. I even put decorative stitching around the felt. Thanks, Kristyn, for teaching me how to make this incredible cape!






P.S. Nieces and Nephews - Don't worry. You'll be getting one of these for Christmas.

6 comments:

Jake said...

What about Brother-in-laws?

Grey Pilgrim said...

I am glad to see that you are bringing him along in the ways of the superhero. A cape at his age! He is a prodigy of battling the bad guys.

And, uh, amen on the brother-in-laws thing... my cape hasn't been presentable for some time...

Nae-nae said...

what about sister-in-laws? No seriously...I want one! I made capes like that for Abby's joy school but they fell apart by the end of the day..I only hot glued it. I'm a disaster when it comes to being domestic

beth said...

that is awesome. aron wants one now, you will HAVE to teach me. Your stiches are excellent!!

Kera said...

can i have one too.

Barbara said...

And then, there's Beez... After all, he suffers from Batmania and both of his t-shirts are faded beyond recognition.