Because this little stinker has gotten up before 5:30 a.m. every day this week,
I decided to do something about it.
I fixed his windows so the light doesn't come in as much.
He already had two layers of curtains - one shear black and a thicker green.
Since I wanted instant results without paying any money, I just added another layer of shear.
I also tacked the outside ends to the wall so the light doesn't leak through.
What do you think? Will it work?????
6 comments:
We covered Noah's windown with aluminum foil and then tacked a blanket over the window. It has definately helped. It's helped Noah to try and go back to sleep rather than thinking its time to play before 6:00am.
That is a FANTASTIC idea. Emma has been waking up at 5 all of a sudden too. I will try this festive idea. It could also be the freaking birds outside her window. Let me tell you, living on a mountain has its negative sides. BIRDS. Is it bad I want them dead?
Update:
It totally worked! Mark and I woke up around 6:20 am and realized that Cohen was still sleeping! Yessssss!!
Glad it worked. I just applied blackout material to the back of the boys' curtains during naptime today. I am hoping for a little more sleep tomorrow morning. :)
I am not sure how I missed that you had another blog but I LOVE it! What a great idea. What fun things you have been doing. I am so excited for the arrival of #2. What a blessing for you guys!
Great idea! I wouldn't have thought a layer of sheer would have worked; I would have opted for a thicker fabric, but your idea works great! Nice touch with the tacks. My annoying curtains don't stay put!
Post a Comment