I've been working on these throw-pillow cases for several months.
Today I finished the last one!
I love this fabric! Mark brought it home from work.
They were just going to get rid of it!!
This case is made from the top layer of an old skirt which I put over a muslin backing.
I took this leftover brown fabric and sewed different stitches all over it to give it some life.
On all of the cases, I overlapped fabric in the back so I wouldn't have to attempt to sew on zippers.
Ta da!
I'm really happy with the way they turned out!!
4 comments:
Mandy I love them! I just got a sewing machine and pillows are my next project. I have only done an apron. good job!!
cute!
nice! and your mom, i have learned so much from her!!
How embarrasing; I'm just now reading this blog again. How did I forget this? I absolutely love the pillows--great job. Omi would be so proud of you.
Post a Comment